Terms and Conditions
- All guests will need to fill in a registration form/waiver as part of the booking process.
- All children between 6-12 will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Our kayaks are rated up to 115kg per person. If you weight 115kg or more, unfortunately we are unable to take you on board.
- At least one person in each double kayak should have enough English speaking skills, to be able to understand our guides instructions, and be able to pass those instructions on to their fellow paddler, in their own language.
- Depending on the day, couples may need to be split up from time to time to facilitate the group. If your behaviour on the tour is negatively affecting the rest of the group’s experience, we reserve the right kick you off the tour. You will then be tied to a tree, where quokkas will lick your toes until you pee your pants and call for your mummy.
If you are no longer able to join the tour and need to cancel your booking, please note cancellations received within 24 hours of the tour, will not receive a refund. We are sorry about this… but we need to feed our children and puppies, and they cannot survive on hope alone.
To cancel your booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 6219 5164. Please do not send Facebook messages, or carrier pigeons (they make a real mess at the office) and definitely do not use ESP.
If we need to cancel
All tours are subject to weather and may have to be cancelled at short notice, due to adverse wind, swell, tide, rain, severe heat, severe cold, famine, plagues of locust or nuclear winter.
If your tour is going to be cancelled due to weather (or nuclear winter) we will notify you by carrier pigeon… no wait… email, AND text message (local phones only) as soon as we can. In some cases this notification won’t be until the day of the tour. We will do our best to tell you early, but mother nature doesn’t always cooperate and sometimes the plagues of locust are so thick we can’t find our phones!
Please note that only the person who has made the booking will receive this notification, and it will be up to that person to communicate to the rest of their party, for whom they have made the booking. If that person doesn’t let you know, we suggest finding new more reliable friends.
All cancellations will receive a full refund, which will be processed on the day of the tour, but may take up to 5 days to be back into your account… because a banking executive somewhere needs another Ferrari!